Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Scum

It took several hours to dissolve the soap scum stuck to the shower basin.  I had to spray and wipe three, maybe four, times.  With soap scum stuck to slip resistance surface, it became easier to just let it go than clean it.  I knew I had to do something once Belle became curious about the shower.  Belle might be afraid of or confused by the shower head, but she certainly wants to join me in the shower.

I drank an instant coffee, gave myself a reading with Doreen Virtue's Ascended Masters deck and listened to spiritual podcasts as the soap scum dissolved.  I also went on a mission to locate my copy of Bhagavad Gita, as prompted by the guidebook for the deck.  I thought I had saved this for many years, following a course on Eastern religions I once took.  While I couldn't locate this book, I found others that may prove as effective.

ETA:  I found my copy of Bhagavad Gita, hiding behind a much larger book on a bookshelf!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment