Friday, April 20, 2012

Cereal

I am very proud of Belle. She weighed in at 9lbs, 1oz and twenty-two inches long. The doctor suggested she try rice cereal for extra calories. I remembered the recipe for brown rice cereal someone sent to my inbox just this week. I am now very delighted to write that Belle ate cereal for the first time tonight. She just went along with it. Unfortunately, the feeding happened before I could put a bib on her or reattach the feeding tray to her Bumbo. Belle and I were both left covered in cereal by the end of it. Fortunately, we were both naked to the waist on account of an unexpected heat wave. We didn't sacrifice any clothing for this experiement. I put Belle in her baby tub without any water in it while I ran us a bath in the big tub. I went down to make myself some tea, fetch wash cloths, etc. I found Belle sound asleep in her dry tub several minutes later. I guess she liked her cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment