Sunday, May 12, 2013

Carnitas/Cherries

Belle ate carnitas all weekend.  We shared a carnitas plate on Friday, eating pork, rice and beans with corn tortillas.  We ate the same on Saturday, only in a burrito.  I ordered Belle her own plate of beans, rice and corn tortillas.  Belle took one look at my burrito and demanded we switch plates.  Thus began the delicious toddler trip into satiety.  

I paid four dollars for a cup of certified organic cherries at Saturday's farmers market.  One of my market friends rolled her eyes because I dared spend that much.  I bought a good super fruit for a good memory.  Belle and I had fun making a mess while eating these cherries.  I learned Belle can climb back down the stairs while eating these cherries.  That's money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment