Tuesday, May 21, 2013

More musings on manifestation.

I sold a 14 K gold bracelet of unknown origin earlier and immediately treated Belle to another farmers market field trip with the earnings.  We bought apricots, cherries, garlic, greens, onions, samosas and strawberries.  An unexpected visitor to our house later surprised me with two more farmers market onions and two pairs of Laurel Birch earrings.  Unbeknownst to the gift giver, one of my beloved coffee mugs bears a Laurel Birch design.  There was also a set of gold Mardi Gras beads and a necklace that didn't go with anything.  Interesting how things manifest.

There is some Louisiana hoodoo working now.  I keep dreaming about it and seeing it around me.  I found an LSU Tiger and faded Saints stickers last week.  One of the children fed sand to my fleur de lys tattoo on Sunday.  Yesterday I found Louisiana hot links at the super market.  Today I got Mardi Gras beads.  What does this mean?  My oracle reminded me to be playful, follow my heart and allow the mystery to unfold.  I am open and receptive.

Why did I scrap the bracelet?  I'd found, at the bottom of my jewelry box, a bracelet made of gold stars and moons.  I couldn't remember ever buying or wearing this bracelet.  I wore it for ten days or so after finding it, careful not to let Belle tug at it.  While I found the bracelet charming, I eventually realised the moons were all waning, a sign of release and letting go.  I had no trouble releasing it because I had no attachment to it.  I knew releasing it would bring in something new, which it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment