Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Garden

Last Thursday I asked for the resources to create a garden.  Four days later I found a single drawer among various castoff items on a walk.  I discarded the drawer as trash until I remembered it could be used as a wooden planter box.  I managed to cart the drawer home while pushing Belle in her car for several blocks.  This is a good start.  Now I need help cleaning up the backyard.

Yesterday I pulled these cards:  Health.  Gratitude.  Courage.  Renewal.

How can I make _________ a success?

Meditation.  Support.  Commitment.  Wealth.

I took a guided meditation last Sunday, geared toward activating the heart center and cutting cords.  This echoed a recent tarot reading where I, a Queen of Cups, got to the heart of the matter, per the very graphic 3 of Swords.  I am also paying attention to my breathing lately, making sure I get enough oxygen into all of my cells.

I need all the encouragement I can get from people who understand me.  I have spent too many years either on the defensive or feeling sorry for myself.  I am dedicated to building a safety net.  I can make ________ a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment