Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sister

Belle and I had a successful meeting with her father and baby sister.  Again, I am cautiously optimistic that positive steps are being taken and change is here.  He knows what he needs to do to support his family.  I am confident that he will carry out the plans he is making.

Belle's step-mother and I will forge a bond with time.  She wasn't present at today's meeting.  I think I scared her when I said I would contact authorities if she didn't leave me alone.  That will all take care of itself.  I will eventually lift the ban and allow her into my life.

Belle fed her father some of her banana.  She grabbed a shovel and darted off to the sandbox, where she spent most of the play date.  Her baby sister spent the entire play date in the stroller.  I noticed they both have their father's nose, which probably makes him happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment