Thursday, April 25, 2013

Feelings

I am Reverend Camille Kea, CHT (Certified Hypnotherapist).  I am legally ordained to officiate weddings and baptisms, conduct spiritual counseling and spiritual healing sessions and other ceremonies, in addition to being fully certified to perform hypnosis for change.  I earned these titles several years ago, before I hit thirty.  I fully intended to use these skills until I suffered the loss of a loved one, sold a home and moved hundreds of miles away.  Without anyone actively supporting my vision or cheering me on, it was easy for me to make new friends who didn't support, trust or understand me either.  I became a very unhappy drinking woman.  I failed at everything else I tried to do.  All of those toxic relationships eventually dissolved, especially after I had Belle. Now it's come back full circle.  I am being authentic and venturing out on my own.  I must do this, regardless of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment