Sunday, April 14, 2013

More dreams and signs

I felt compelled to walk on the other side of the street earlier.  I am glad I did because I found two plastic grocery bags full of canned and dry food and ten pounds of potatoes under a tree.  I carted the canned and dry goods home and left the potatoes for someone else.  I added to our pantry:  oats, pinto beans, peaches, jellied cranberry sauce, spinach and green beans.  Yum!

I spied a tiny dead shark someone had fished out of our waters and a battered baseball as we walked along the beach with the Greek lawyer yesterday.  I believe in dreams and signs.  I am taking the canned food, the dead shark, the baseball, the baseball cards, the handful of pennies and the beggar I gave the pennies to and the joyous dream I had as a major guide post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment