Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Poop

Belle disappeared upstairs for some  toddler alone time.  She got very quiet, which inspired me to check up on her.  I found Belle smiling brightly and waving around a forgotten pack of breast milk storage containers.  When I approached to scoop her off the floor and carry her back downstairs, I noticed an ill fitting diaper.  Worse yet, the diaper was brown on one side, indicating leakage.  One scan of the carpet revealed the horror:  Belle had pooped on the sundress I'd worn on Easter but never walked downstairs to the laundry.  Luckily, the stain rinsed out during a pre-wash rinse.  Belle still needed to be picked up and put into the bath, which stained my kimono.  The poop eventually washed off the toddler, the dress and the kimono, although I am not sure which I really wanted to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment