Friday, April 18, 2014

Coconut oil

Belle and I spent Good Friday browsing the Filipino market and the nearby Market Spot.  I opted for a sixteen ounce container of coconut oil priced at $9.99 at the Filipino store over the twenty-eight ounce container for $11.99 at the supermarket.  I'd stockpiled my kitchen with enough butter, ghee and sunflower oil to not be in immediate need of those extra ounces of coconut oil.

I noted instant coffee, loose leaf tea and powdered coconut milk of interest.  I did not make a purchase because we are not in immediate need of these items.  The kitchen is too filthy and the pantry too cluttered to accommodate anything extra.  I handed Belle an applesauce and a yogurt after we came home to keep her occupied while I got started on cleaning the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment